Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon with Broccoli
Sustainably caught Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon paired with a low-carb friendly lemon butter garlic sauce and broccoli make for the perfect Keto dinner.
Thank you Sitka Salmon Shares for sending salmon to try. I was not compensated to write this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
If one of your goals for the new year is to eat healthier I have a delicious recipe for you. It’s low-carb, high-fat and perfect if your on the Keto diet. Or any diet where you need the high-fat/low-carb meal! This recipe for sheet pan Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon with Broccoli dinner is perfect. My family absolutely LOVED this dinner, and best of all it was made in under 30 minutes. This makes for the perfect weeknight dinner! We tend to eat seafood on Mondays or Fridays in my home–some weeks we eat it multiple times in a week.
What is Sitka Salmon Shares?
I recently received a box from Sitka Salmon Shares. They deliver premium, sustainable, wild Alaskan seafood from the fishermen directly to members’ doorsteps!
- Wild-caught from the pristine waters of Southeast Alaska and the North Pacific
- Sustainable: Harvested using hook-and-line methods to minimize negative ecological impact.
- Traceable: Our relationships ensure that your fish is traceable to the boats of our fishermen-owners and trusted community partners.
- Fishermen-centered: Individually caught by one of our fisherman-owners or partner fishermen (who we hope are on their way to ownership!). Fishermen ownership makes us distinct from our competition and creates a more just system that values hard work, high-quality fish and low-impact harvesting methods.
- Just: Our fishermen receive an average of 20-30% more for their harvest, which can equate to $10,000 extra income in a given season.
- Premium: Blast-frozen at the peak of freshness to ensure the highest quality, guaranteed.
- Convenient: Home delivered directly to your door, with recipes and a newsletter about the fishermen who caught that month’s share.
- Conscious: Carbon offsets purchased and 1% of revenue donated to efforts promoting small-scale fisheries and conservation in Alaska.
I have a special discount code – SITKA25 – to share with YOU. This code will take $25 off any 2020 Premium Sitka Seafood Share. This salmon is top notch and I’ve yet to find pieces of salmon as fresh and flavorful as the salmon delivered to my door.
What ingredients do you need for Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon with Broccoli
- Sitka Shares Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon Filet
- Salted Butter
How do you make sheet pan salmon?
For this recipe you’ll preheat the oven. While the oven heats make the butter mixture.
Melt the butter, then add in the minced garlic, minced fresh parsley, lemon zest and juice. Stir well and place to the side.
Spray a baking sheet (affiliate link) with nonstick cooking spray. Then place the salmon on one side of the baking sheet, and the broccoli on the other side. Pour half the butter mixture on top of the salmon, and the rest on the broccoli. Toss the broccoli until well coated. Place lemon slices on top of salmon.
Bake the salmon for 15 minutes or until the salmon is fork tender. Once it’s done remove it from the oven, divide evenly among plates and enjoy!
What should I make with salmon?
Whenever I make salmon I always pair it with a few vegetables and a starch depending on the mood of the evening.
- Roasted Broccoli – as paired with this recipe. It compliments the salmon perfectly.
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes – fork tender potatoes made in minutes.
- Roasted Asparagus – if your sheet pan allows it you can add asparagus on as well.
- Instant Pot Brown Rice – a delicious starchy gluten free side dish.
- Oven Roasted Vegetables – doesn’t get any easier than this!
- Instant Pot Quinoa – I love serving quinoa with salmon!
Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon with Broccoli
- 1 12 oz. Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon Filet
- 1/3 cup Salted Butter, melted
- 5 Small Garlic Cloves, pressed
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 9 oz. Fresh Broccoli
- 3 Lemon Slices
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Melt the butter, then add in the minced garlic, minced fresh parsley, lemon zest and juice. Stir well and place to the side.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Then place the salmon on one side of the baking sheet, and the broccoli on the other side. Pour half the butter mixture on top of the salmon, and the rest on the broccoli. Toss the broccoli until well coated. Place 3 lemon slices on top of the salmon.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes or until the salmon is fork tender. Divide salmon and broccoli evenly among plates and enjoy.
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74