- 1 can of Bumble Bee Tiny Shrimp
- 1 tsp each of dried onion, parsley, dill
- 1-2 tbsp of mayonaise
- 1/4 cup of peeled and diced cucumber
- pepper to taste
- 2 croissants
- 4-6 pieces of butter lettuce for each sandwich
- Open, drain, and rinse canned shrimp. Once drained, add to a mixing bowl. Add one teaspoon each of the dried onion flakes, parsley, and dill. Peel and diced cucumber, and add to the bowl. Add one tablespoon of mayonnaise to the bowl and mix… if it seems to dry to you add another tablespoon of mayonnaise or until its the consistency you like it. Add pepper to taste–no need for salt since the shrimp are pretty salty to begin with!
- Chill for at least an hour. Cut two large croissants and toast until golden brown. Add butter lettuce, and then a nice large portion of shrimp salad… enjoy!