Thank you Stonyfield Organic and Walmart for sponsoring today’s recipe.
I can grab all the ingredients for this recipe at Walmart which is great for easy shopping with two little ones. When Florida strawberries are in season I grab them–currently, it’s California strawberry season. Big plump berries. So a few strawberries will fill the jar!
I chop up all the strawberries and place them to the side. Then, I like to prepare the oats in a big bowl. I mix the rolled oats, Barlean’s Flax, Chia, Coconut Blend, Stonyfield Lowfat Strawberry yogurt, organic milk, and honey. To make the overnight oat jars I place a thin layer of strawberries at the bottom of two mason jars. Then layer a few spoonfuls of oatmeal into each glass. I add another layer of fresh strawberries, followed by the remaining oatmeal. I like to top with additional strawberries and then I place in the refrigerator overnight, and enjoy the next morning.
I find that the strawberries only last a good two to three days in the jars that’s why I only make two at a time! I like to keep the berries as fresh as possible! So if your a busy person like me, head to Walmart and grab all the ingredients you need for my easy recipe for strawberry overnight oats!
Strawberry Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons Barlean’s Flax Chia Coconut Blend
- ½ cup Stonyfield Organic Strawberry Yogurt
- ½ cup Organic 2% Milk
- 1 tablespoon Raw Strawberry Honey
- 16 fresh strawberries washed, diced, and divided
- In a bowl, mix together the rolled oats, Barlean’s Flax, Chia, Coconut Blend, Stonyfield Strawberry yogurt, milk, and honey.
- Rinse and dice the strawberries. Set to the side.
- Place a thin layer of strawberries at the bottom of two mason jars. Then layer a few spoonfuls of oatmeal into each glass. Add another layer of fresh strawberries, followed by the remaining oatmeal. Top with additional strawberries. Place in refrigerator overnight, and enjoy the next morning.