This is a sponsored recipe on behalf of World Market. As always all opinions are my own.
The BIG game is upon us. Which means all sorts of yummy appetizers and snacks to munch on. I love game day food! Speaking of the BIG game… did anyone watch the game on Saturday night? I’m a born-Steelers fan and let me tell you that I was on the edge of my seat until the very end. I stayed up past midnight because I couldn’t stop watching the game which is not like me. I’m always asleep by 9–10 at the very latest. And then once the game was over I could not get to sleep thanks to all the adrenaline. And of course thoughts and prayers to the players who were all hurt in the game. Everyone was extra rough and some sadly showed less than sportsman like conduct. And the fans… shame on them. Such ugly behavior. It made me mad. Our fans would never do that to the visiting team. Everyone deserves respect. Even an injured player being carted off the field.
Anyways, I digress. Let’s talk about easy game day recipes, shall we? I love to make Antipasto Skewers. Such an easy and healthier appetizer to share with guest. I find that food on a stick always goes over well when your watching a sporting event. I find that prepping all the ingredients for the Antipasto Skewers is best. Then spend your timing skewering all the items on — any order works. I found most of the products at World Market. The only items you’ll need to pick up from the grocery store is the fresh mozzarella, basil, and grape tomatoes! The rest is found at World Market!
Let’s also stop and take a moment of silence for the Columbus Peppered Salame. It’s amazing. I bought it a few years back at World Market on one of my many shopping trips. Brought it over with cheese and crackers to my inlaws and now everyone is hooked on the Columbus Peppered Salame. I’m required to bring it to every family event!
Shop the post: Columbus Peppered Salame, World Market Feta Stuffed Olives, Mezzetta Roasted Bell Peppers, Mezzetta Pepperoncini, Cucina & Amore Artichoke Hearts Marinated and Quartered, World Market Bamboo Skewers,
My friends at World Market have a sweepstakes going on. They want you to host the Ultimate Big Game Viewing Party with the Bay Area’s Favorite Snacks.
Grand Prize Package:
* $2,000 World Market gift card
* One case of:
* Torani Flavored Syrup
* Ghirardelli Chocolate
* Krave Jerky
* Columbus Salame
* Plus, THREE First Prizes: $500 World Market gift card
- World Market Bamboo Skewers
- 12 pieces of Columbus Peppered Salame
- 12 World Market Olives Stuffed With Feta Cheese Divided
- 12 Fresh Grape Tomatoes Divided
- 12 pieces of Mezzetta Roasted Bell Peppers Divided
- 12 Mezzetta Pepperoncini Divided
- 12 Cucina & Amore Artichoke Hearts Marinated and Quartered Divided
- 12 Fresh Basil leaves Divided
- 12 Fresh Mini Mozzarella Balls Divided
- Prep all of the ingredients, slice Columbus Peppered Salame into 1-inch pieces. Pat dry the roasted bell peppers, artichoke hearts, olives, and pepperoncinis.
- Begin to layer the skewers in whatever order you prefer. Repeat until all 12 skewers are complete. Refrigerate for a few hours or serve immediately!