Baked Reuben Dip
All week, I’ve shared a slue of Irish recipes. The other day, I shared a classic Reuben Panini. Today we are going to take a few of the leftovers from my past recipes and create this dip. Any Reuben lover has to have this dip in their lives.
Have you ever tried Reuben Dip? I hadn’t until recently. I had seen a wide variety of recipes out on the web. Some called for the slow cooker and others called for baking it in the oven. And the sizes all varied too. I mainly found that most recipes called for a ridiculous portion size of this dip. So I scaled it down, added what I wanted in it, and called it my own Baked Reuben Dip.
I served this Baked Reuben Dip up to a hungry group of men and they devoured it! Like in seconds… it’s amazing that when you pair meat in a creamy sauce and lots of beautifully grated swiss cheese how quick food will be consumed! All you need is but 1 cup of leftover Corned Beef to create this dip and 1/2 cup of leftover Homemade Russian sauce! A few simple ingredients layered in a small oven-safe dish and you’ve got yourself a glorious creamy Reuben Dip in just under a half hour.
Katie Original Recipe
- Cooking spray
- 6 oz Sauerkraut, drained and rinsed well
- 1 cup Corned Beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup Homemade Russian Sauce
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a small baking dish with cooking spray. Then begin to layer in the sauerkraut, chopped Corned Beef, homemade Russian Sauce, and top with grated swiss cheese. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling.
- Serve immediately with crackers.
*Place the oven-safe dish on a baking sheet to prevent the dip from bubbling over and making your oven dirty!
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74