Instant Pot Scalloped Potatoes recipes is delicious and very easy to make thanks to the convenience of the Instant Pot. Hot creamy potatoes that please a large crowd!
Do you need to peel potatoes for scalloped potatoes?
Are scalloped Potatoes gluten-free?
What kind of cheese do you use for scalloped potatoes?
How do you make scalloped potatoes in the Instant Pot?
More delicious potato recipes.
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Loaded Baked Potatoes in the Slow Cooker
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole
- Double Cream Scalloped Potatoes
- Cheesy Hasbrown Potato Casserole
- German Fried Potatoes Recipe
- 27 Mashed Potato Recipes
Instant Pot Scalloped Potatoes
- 8 Russet Potatoes peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated chives
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 8 oz. Block of Cabot Cheddar Cheese grated
- Peel, and slice potatoes 1/4-inch thick. Place in a bowl filled with cold water. Rinse until the water runs clear. Place the sliced potatoes in the Instant Pot with 1 cup chicken broth. Cook on “manual” for 1 minute. As soon as the potatoes are done, carefully force pressure.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and transfer the potatoes to the dish (no need to drain or rinse). Place the pot back in the base. Select “saute” mode. Melt butter, add in the dried onion flakes, heavy cream, garlic powder, dehydrated chive and black pepper. Mix well then add in half the cheddar cheese. Turn the heat off and mix until melted. Carefully, pour the cheese sauce on top. Then top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Broil on high (medium rack) for 8-10 minutes or until golden in color. Carefully remove from the oven and serve immediately.