- 3-4 red potatoes diced into large chunks
- 1 tbsp salt for water
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup white onion diced
- 1/4 cup red or green bell pepper diced
- 1 tsp each season salt black pepper, paprika, and parsley
- Wash and cut potatoes into large cubes. Place in a pot of water with a tbsp of salt. Cook on high for 20 minutes until cooked all the way through (could be a little less or more depending on your stove).
- While potatoes are cooking in the pot dice onions and bell pepper. Put to the side.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat with 2 tbsp butter. Drain potatoes, and place into frying pan, followed by diced onions and bell pepper. *Note, do not place them on the bottom and then the potatoes on top. They will get crispy as they cook over time and if you put them on the bottom of the pan first you will have nothing but burnt veggies!
- Sprinkle the four seasonings on, and let cook on medium heat for a few minutes. Flip, and let the next side cook and get crispy. Keep an eye on these potatoes, and flip every few minutes.
- Cook until your preferred crispness!