Make a delectable Monster Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cream Cheese Dip with just 3 ingredients plus apples and butter crackers for dipping!
This post and recipe was created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
Day 2 of Halloween Treats Week and I’m running with another day of “monster” theme over here. I have the most delicious (and extremely easy) dip recipe to share with you today! My recipe for Monster Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cream Cheese Dip will be the talk of your next party. Never mind it is so simple to make. Even the most beginner cook can put this dip together.
If you love pumpkin spice and caramel you’ll love this dip. If not–you can pick up a tub of Litehouse Old Fashioned Caramel Dip. The combo of the sweet and creamy compliments each other.
What do you use to dip in caramel cream cheese dip?
Whenever I make this dip I love dipping apples, butter crackers, and pretzels in the caramel cream cheese dip. The sweet, tangy, salty combo works best with this dip.
What do you need to make Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cream Cheese Dip?
This dip comes together with only a few ingredients. Here are a few kitchen tools and ingredients you’ll need.
- Litehouse Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs
- Silicone Spatula
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- Season’s Skull Serving Tray
How do you make Monster Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cream Cheese Dip?
Like I mentioned above this recipe is extremely easy to make. First, you’ll place the room temperature cream cheese on a serving tray. You can put them side-by-side or vertical like I did. Either way is fine!
Then, using a microwave safe bowl heat the Litehouse Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip for 30 seconds (on a low power setting). I use the “melt butter” setting on my microwave. If you don’t want to use the microwave (or maybe you don’t have one) you can also heat the caramel sauce over a double boiler for a few seconds until it’s warm and pliable.
Mix the warm Litehouse Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip a few more times, and then pour on top of the cream cheese. I like to use a silicone spatula to spread the caramel evenly around the cream cheese.
Next, is the fun part… time to put some eyes on your dip which gives it that eerie monster look! Add on as many Wilton Candy Eyeballs as you desire.
I like to use a large enough tray where I can place slices of granny smith apples on one side of the dip and Ritz butter crackers on the other side. Then, it’s time to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
If you are looking for a super simple appetizer or snack to bring to your next Halloween party, you can make this recipe for Monster Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cream Cheese Dip.
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Pet Ghost Pudding Cups from Big Bear’s Wife
- Hocus Pocus Cupcakes from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Monster Strawberry Cupcakes from 4 Sons R Us
- Easy Day of the Dead Cake from Pastry Chef Online
- Small Batch Pumpkin Cupcakes from Cookaholic Wife
- Bloody Red Eyed Velvet Cupcakes from Our Good Life
- Zombie Dirt Cups from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Cauldron Cupcakes from Jen Around the World
- Caramel Apple Blondies from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Halloween Hash Snack Mix from Sweet Beginnings
- Haunted Halloween Dessert Tray from For the Love of Food
- Oozing Caramel Truffle from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Ghostly Freakyshake from Lemon Blossoms
- Pumpkin Cheese Ball ~ Festive Halloween Cheeseboard from West Via Midwest
- Candy Corn White Russian from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Monster Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cream Cheese Dip from Katie’s Cucina
- Spiced Chocolate Monster Truffles from My Sweet Zepol
- Halloween Bat Sugar Cookies from Intelligent Domestications
Happy Halloween! It’s October which means it’s time for Spooky Season and this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event! #HalloweenTreatsWeek is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife & its a creepy and haunting week-long event is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For the 2nd annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 41 fantastically talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 160 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all! Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we’re sharing!
Plus, don’t forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away a “Dinner and Dessert Set” – ONE 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker, a Pyrex mixing bowl set plus some fun Dixie Crystals items like a Dixie Crystal Apron and Cookbook!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Peppermint, 1.5oz Almond, 1 bottle vanilla cinnamon sugar, 1 bottle pumpkin pie spice
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Texturra 7-Piece Bakeware Set
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away a large baking box of goodies! Sweets and Treats will send one lucky winner a large assortment of sprinkles and lines and other samples of their products!
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a set of Holiday Treat Decorations (1 Gummy Assortment, 1 Marshmallow Snowman, 1 Toy Solider and 1 Gingerbread Men)
Prize # 6– Litehouseis giving away the following: 1 Litehouse® Honeycrisp Apple Cider, 1 Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Butterscotch Caramel & 1 Litehouse® Chocolate Dip, Snack Packs
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 7th – October 13th at 11:59PM EST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 6 (six) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 6 (six) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop, Treat Street USA and Litehouse! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
Monster Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cream Cheese Dip
- Place the room temperature cream cheese on a serving tray.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat the Litehouse Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip for 30 seconds (on a low power setting).
- Mix the warm Litehouse Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip and then pour on top of the cream cheese. Using a silicone spatula spread evenly around the cream cheese.
- Add on as many Wilton Candy Eyeballs as you desire. Place slices of granny smith apples on one side of the spread and Ritz butter crackers on the other side. Enjoy immediately.