Make a decadent fruit-filled Strawberry Pineapple Milkshake with minimal ingredients and in 5 minutes time at home. Fresh strawberries with canned pineapple and vanilla ice cream all blended together make for a delicious milkshake in minutes.
Milkshake lovers rejoice. This five ingredient Strawberry Pineapple Milkshake is going to be your new favorite sweet treat. This isn’t your normal decadent or even boozy milkshake. It’s a fresh and flavorful summer milkshake, and all you need is a few ingredients! I keep most of the ingredients on hand at all times, so I can whip it up on a whim.
- Vanilla Ice Cream – This is key to a thick milkshake.
- Milk – Not pictured but a good option if you don’t want a really thick milkshake. It will help break up all the ingredients in the blender making it blend quicker.
- Strawberries – I prefer to use fresh strawberries for this recipe but frozen work. I also like to reserve a few fresh strawberries for garnish.
- Crushed Pineapple – I always keep a can in my pantry at all times just so I can make this recipe.
- Whipped Cream – You can make your own fresh whipped cream or you can use a can (like I do)!
Pour into two small glasses or one large glass. Top the strawberry milkshake with whipped cream and a fresh strawberry for garnish. Enjoy!
With this recipe I just add ice cream and the fruit. If you want a thick milkshake do not add ice. Ice will water down the milkshake making it less thick.
The sky is the limit. You can add cookies, brownies, cake, pie, sauces like caramel, chocolate, or even fudge. Want it boozy? Add Kahlua, a chocolate liqueur, vodka, brandy, bourbon or rum to your milkshake.
More Milkshake Recipes
Here are a few of my favorite milkshake recipes.
- S’mores Milkshakes
- Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake
- Cake Batter Milkshakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Milkshake
- Red Velvet Cake Milkshakes
- Guinness Chocolate Milkshake
- Key Lime Pie Milkshakes
If you make this strawberry milkshake recipe, I would be honored and love for you to take the time to leave a star rating and comment! I spend hours developing and testing these recipes, and always love to hear feedback and user experience!
Strawberry Pineapple Milkshake
- 1 8 oz. Can of crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoon Milk
- 2 cups Strawberries stems removed + more for garnish
- 3 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 tablespoon Whipped Cream
- In a blender combine the crushed pineapple, milk, strawberries, and vanilla ice cream until pureed about 30 seconds.
- Pour into two small glasses or one large glass. Top with whipped cream and a fresh strawberry for garnish. Enjoy!
- You can use frozen strawberries instead of fresh if you don’t have them on hand. Just thaw them partially in the microwave or let sit out on the counter for 1 hour before blending.
- Want a thicker milkshake? Omit the milk from the blender.
Disclosure: There are affiliate links present in this post. That means if you click on a link and purchase something. I will receive a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your continuous support of Katie’s Cucina!