8 Responses to “Peanut Butter Ice Cream w/ Chopped Peanut Butter Cups”

1. Ali @ Gimme Some Oven posted on July 17, 2012 at 9:48 am (#)

Oh my goodness — Reece’s ice cream is my total weakness!!! I may have to try it homemade. Sounds delicious!

2. Rachel posted on July 17, 2012 at 10:52 am (#)

SO jealous of your ice cream maker! If I had one, this ice cream would be first on my list. My obsession with Reeses is only slightly out of control ;)

• Katie replied on July 17th, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Hi Rachel, Not sure if you already entered… but I’m giving away a KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment!

• Rachel replied on July 17th, 2012 at 8:09 pm

Would love to enter, gotta win (or buy, haha) myself a KitchenAid Mixer first!

3. Jessica@AKitchenAddiction posted on July 18, 2012 at 9:15 am (#)

Oh my! Peanut butter ice cream is my favorite! Love this!

4. Flavia S posted on January 9, 2015 at 7:25 pm (#)

Do you know how many quarts this recipe makes? I have a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker and it makes up to 1.5 quarts. The simple ice cream recipes in their booklet call for 1 cup milk and 2 cup cream. I’m looking for a simple peanut butter ice cream recipe to make my next batch (I’ve done vanilla and chocolate a few times already and I’m looking to explore). Thanks.

• Katie replied on January 13th, 2015 at 11:04 pm

Hi Flavia, I do not know off the top of my head. It’s been a while since I’ve made this ice cream. I use the KitchenAid Ice Cream Bowl attachments and am unfamiliar with the Cuisinart.

5. Danielle posted on January 23, 2015 at 10:50 am (#)

The kitchen aide attachment has a 2 at capacity. Flavia S you could try to make 1/2 or 3/4 of the recipe in your Cuisinart.