One Pot Lasagna Bolognese

Gone are the days of boiling noodles and layering  and baking… make my One Pot Lasagna Bolognese recipe and you’ll have dinner ready in under an hour!

One Pot Lasagna Bolognese

Get ready for the easiest lasagna recipe on the planet. I started making this One Pot Lasagna Bolognese once Ryder was born and have been making it since (at least once a month). Over the past 7 months I’ve perfected it. Wait, let’s stop right there. How is my baby 7 month’s old today!?!?! Time is flying and I would officially like it to stay still!

Back to the One Pot Lasagna Bolognese… It’s so good that I’ll be making it during the holidays when my family is in town. Easy dinner that can be made in under an hour. No boiling noodles in one pot, making sauce in another, then spending the time to layer the noodles and sauce and cheese only to have to wait for it to bake in the oven for an additional hour. One pot and taste just as good if not better. What more can you ask for?

One Pot Lasagna BologneseEven better it tastes amazing the next day. That is if you actually have leftovers. I find that a skillet typically gives us 4 servings. Perfect for dinner and then lunch the next day for a family 2 (and a half). I fear the day that Ryder can eat and eat meals like this. I’m sure he will be just like his dad, and eat me out of house and home. I know he will one day enjoy this One Pot Lasagna Bolognese as much as we do.

Katie Original Recipe — CLICK HERE for the full recipe

9 Responses to “One Pot Lasagna Bolognese”

1. Carol at Wild Goose Tea posted on October 29, 2014 at 7:06 pm (#)

Well done—–I wasn’t sure how you were going to pull this off.

• Katie replied on October 30th, 2014 at 8:42 pm

Carol–you have to try it. I promise you will never make lasagna the traditional way again!

2. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on October 31, 2014 at 11:38 am (#)

OMG that cheese!!!!! This sounds like a delicious, easy dinner 🙂

• Katie replied on November 1st, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Aimee–it’s so good and yes easy is my middle name these days. Wait… that sounds bad. lol 😉

3. Jocelyn@Brucrewlife posted on November 5, 2014 at 2:37 am (#)

Everything about this is calling to me!! Especially that melty cheese, ohmygoodness!!! 🙂

4. Kayle (The Cooking Actress) posted on November 6, 2014 at 2:00 pm (#)

omigosh-perfection, I love lasagna and bolognese and hate dishes soooo yeah. LOOOVE IT

5. Jessica @ Citrus Blossom Bliss posted on November 12, 2014 at 4:00 pm (#)

I’m loving the influx of one-pot dinners. Less dishes = more time to enjoy life 🙂 this looks fantastic and I will definitely have to try it. The old traditional method is wayyy too time consuming anyway!

• Katie replied on November 13th, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Thanks Jessica. Now that I have a baby–I’m all for one pot meals! 🙂

1. Pingback: One Pot Lasagna Bolognese | Katie's Cucina » webindex24.ch - News aus dem Web