I promise this isn’t becoming a smoothie blog… it’s just I’m on a smoothie kick and wanted to share a few of my favorite smoothies I’ve been concocting lately. Today, I’m going to show you a great way to incorporate fresh and frozen berries and Chobani Blueberry Greek Yogurt to make one hell-of-a-smoothie! I love making smoothies and adding the Greek Yogurt to this smoothie gives it a full body flavor and of course utilizing a flavored yogurt makes it that much more berry-licious. Yes, I just used that word. Don’t judge. You know you want to get berry-licious.
Once again, I played in manual on my camera and am overall happy with my photos. Still a big learning game for me! So, now that I’m done with my week of smoothies I’d love to hear what your favorite smoothie is?
Katie Original Recipe
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 12 oz. Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 tbsp honey
- Place the vanilla yougurt in a blender, followed by berries, and honey.
- Close lid, and blend for 45-60 seconds on high until smooth.
- Divide evenly and enjoy.
- Recipes yields 2.5 cups / 20 oz. = two, 10 oz. servings
- If using fresh berries, always make sure you clean your berries very well and discard any stems that may be still attached to them.
Disclaimer: I received samples of Chobani to try. I was not compensated nor required to write this post.