Thank you Barleans for sponsoring today’s recipe. As always, all opinions are my own.
Dairy Free Brownies
- 1 cup Barleans Butter Flavored Coconut Oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Dairy Free Mini Chocolate Chips divided
- Preheat the oven to 35o degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt the Barleans Butter Flavored Coconut Oil. Then place it in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Add the granulated sugar and cocoa powder and cream for 30 seconds. Then add in the eggs, vanilla extract. Mix for an additional 30 seconds. Mix in the baking soda and all purpose flour and mix until batter is mixed well and thick. Add in 3/4 cup of the dairy free chocolate chi and mix for 5 seconds.
- Grease a 9x9 glass baking dish with a little bit of the coconut oil. Then, pour in the batter into the dish. Using a flat spatula smooth out. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until brownies have set crispy on edges. Let the brownies rest for 30 minutes before slicing. Store for up to 3 one week in the refrigerator.