Italian Meatloaf + McCormick Giveaway
I cook as often as possible at home. Let’s face it–it’s (at times) healthier and and much more cost-effective. Growing up, dinner time was a must in our home. Everyon sat at the table, and it was the one time each day that we all get to spend time together. I feel like dinner time is starting to get lost thanks to modern technology. There is no more quality time. I’m very “old school” in my ways, and although its just my husband and I — I insist we sit at the table every night (well most nights) and eat dinner together. For some reason I can not eat dinner with out my husband. It just doesn’t feel right to eat. I know, I’m wierd.
Nothing screams a family dinner more than meat loaf. I partnered up with McCormick.com to cook this Italian Meatloaf. By using staple spices like McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, McCormick Onion Power, McCormick Garlic Powder, and McCormick Black Pepper homemade dinner flavors shine!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 4 tsp McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, divided
- 1 tsp McCormick Onion Power
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Black Pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 8oz. can tomato sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit. Mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cp of the parmesan cheese, egg, 2 teaspoons of the Itlaian seasoning and remaining seasonings in a large bowl.
- Shape the meat into a loaf on a shallow baking pan. In a seperate bowl, mix the tomato sauce and remaining 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning. Pour over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until the meat loaf is cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees farenheit. Sprinkle the remaining one tablespoon parmesan cheese and let it stand for 5 minutes before serving.
In an effort to get more people eating at home, I’m hosting a Homemade in America giveaway. One lucky winner has the chance to win a McCormick gift set. Please leave a comment below telling me which McCormick spice you love to cook with most.
Giveaway ends on October 27. One winner will be chosen at random using random.org.
Winner chosen–#8 Angie! Congrats!
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74