Looking for St. Patrick’s day recipes for potluck? I have 50 Irish Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day to transport your taste-buds to Ireland!
St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner. That’s why I have 50 Irish Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day both sweet and savory! I’ve compiled a list of both savory and sweet Irish foods you can indulge on come this St. Patrick’s day (or any other day of the year that you are craving Irish food)!
I’m not Irish, but I love the food. Whenever its cold out I crave a piping hot shepherds pie. Ironically, I feel like we eat the most Irish food when we go up north. Somehow we always manage to find ourselves at an Irish pub.
Side note: Some are betting that I’ll have the baby on St. Patrick’s Day. Others think that he will come before and/ or after… either way their is one thing I know about St. Patrick Day–the food! 2020 Update: My son was actually born late, on March 29th!
If you love cooking and eating Irish food I hope you’ll like all these recipe ideas!
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage from Katie’s Cucina
- Irish Beef Stew (Slow Cooker) from The Little Kitchen
- Irish Soda Bread Muffins from Damn Delicious
- Cheddar Ale Soup from Will Cook for Smiles
- Meghan’s Reuben Dip from A Farmgirl Dabbles
- Irish Cheese and Bacon Popcorn from Chocolate Moosey
- Leek & Cheddar Dip from Katie’s Cucina
- Sheppard’s Pie (Lamb) from Adventuress
- Irish Nachos from Family Fresh Cooking
- Loaded Sweet Potato Irish Nachos with Beer-Braised Short Ribs from Domesticate Me
- Creamy Cabbage & Potato Soup from The Kitchen Prep
- Sweet Potato Corned Beef Hash from Katie’s Cucina
- Comforting Shepherd’s Stew from Produce on Parade
- “Paddy Pockets” – Filled Shamrock Hand Pies! from The Kitchen Prep
- Vegan Irish Stew from The Passionate Parsley
- Slowcooker Lamb and Stout Roast from Elly Says Opa!
- Homemade Russian Sauce from Katie’s Cucina
- Irish Potato-Leek Soup from Cooking with Curls
- Reuben Style Potato Skins from Simple Comfort Food
- Cottage Pie from Spicie Foodie
- Guinness Braised Brisket from Noble Pig
- Irish Breakfast Wrap from Katie’s Cucina
- Irish Cheddar & Cabbage Hash Brown Skillet from The Kitchen Prep
- Beer Brined Corned Beef Sliders with Pickled Cabbage Slaw from The Beeroness
- Cheddar Cheese Bread from Katie’s Cucina
- Bailey’s Butterscotch Brownies with Homemade Whipped Cream from Bake Your Day
- Malted Irish Cream & White Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Kitchen Prep
- No Bake Baileys Irish Cream Cookie Balls from Life, Love, and Sugar
- Homemade Baileys Marshmallows from The Brewer & The Baker
- Copycat Shamrock Shake from Wine & Glue
- Irish Cream Brownies from Lemons For Lulu
- Guinness Brownies with Maple Buttercream Frosting from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Bailey’s Chocolate Cheesecake from Gimme Some Oven
- Irish Cream Filled Doughnuts from Pass the Sushi
- Homemade Irish Cream from 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Guinness Floats from Katie’s Cucina
- Bailey’s Coffee Truffles from Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt
- Irish Cream Cheesecake Brownies from Tutti Dolci
- Individual Brownie Cakes with Dark Chocolate and Irish Cream from My Kitchen Addiction
- One Bowl Guinness Chocolate Cake from Immaculate Bites
- Honey-Kissed Irish Whiskey Cake from Baking Sense
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Brownies from Gimme Some Oven
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Cake from Noble Pig
- Irish Coffee Shooters from Family Fresh Cooking
- Bailey’s Blondies from Little Accidents in the Kitchen
- Nutella Irish Cream Milkshake from Savory Simple
- Irish Coffee Chocolate Tart from Poet in the Pantry
- Guinness and Bailey’s Irish Cream Cupcakes from Annie’s Eats
- Chocolate Bailey’s Mug Cake from Kirbie’s Cravings
- Irish Cream Magic Bars from Sweet Twist of Blogging
Now, that you have read through 50 Irish Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day. It’s time to figure out what recipe you want to make first to fulfill your Irish food cravings!
Originally published March 3, 2014, updated with new text on March 6, 2020.