If you love football you’ll love my wide variety of football food recipes I’ve gathered to create this round up of 50 Super Bowl Snack Ideas.
I find their are two people in life. Those who like football and those who just like the food. It doesn’t matter to me whatever group you may be in. What matters is that you eat, and you eat well. My list of 50+ Super Bowl Recipe Ideas is sure to leave your stomach growling and hopefully a plan of attach on what to make.
I always love to make a batch of my favorite easy chili recipe. Then I can create a chili bar where you can make loaded fries or even these loaded chili cheese nachos. Or make pulled pork and let your guest make pulled pork nachos! Another great idea that my friends and family love to indulge on. Of course you can’t forget about the wings! To me, wings are a staple football food group. My my recipe for Instant Pot Chicken Wings have them cooked perfectly in under 30 minutes!
- Chicken Wing Recipes
- Instant Pot Chicken Wings from Frozen
- Baked Spicy Greek Yogurt Chicken Wings
- Oven Baked Honey Coriander Chicken Wings | The Kitchen Prep Blog
- Sweet and Spicy Asian Sticky Wings
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Whole30 Teriyaki Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer
- Dip Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Artichoke Dip
- 4 Ingredient Guacamole Recipe
- Cilantro Lime Yogurt Dip
- Peach Salsa
- Velveeta Cheese Dip
- Cheesy Black Eye Pea Dip
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hot Pimento Cheese Dip
- Salsa Dip for Nachos
- Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Cold Spinach Dip with Yogurt
- Nacho and Fry Recipes
- Chili Cheese Nachos
- Bacon Cheese Fries
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Sweet Potato Irish Fries
- Pulled Pork Nachos
- Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
- Buffalo Chicken Bacon Cheese Fries
- Crostini Recipes
- Strawberry Mozzarella Bruschetta
- Grilled Avocado Caprese Crostini
- BLT Crostinis
- Crostini: Three Ways
- Grape Tomato & Ricotta Crostini
- Italian Bruschetta Recipe
- Flatbread Recipes
- Prosciutto and Blueberry Naan Flatbread
- Goat Cheese, Bacon, and Pear Naan Flatbread
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbreads
- Steak, Pear, and Gorgonzola Flatbread
- Shredded Chicken Taco Flatbread
- Coconut Curry Veggie Flatbread | Silk Coconutmilk – The Kitchen Prep Blog
- Grilled Flatbread w/ Hot Italian Sausage, Peppers, & Caramelized Onions
- Spinach, Arugula, and Cherry Tomato Flatbread
- Roasted Vegetable Flatbread
- Slider Recipes
- Cheeseburger Sliders
- Barbecue Cheddar, Mushroom, Onion Sliders
- Crispy Fried Chicken Sliders with Buffalo Sauce
- Baked Pumpkin Butter, Turkey & Cheese Sliders
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Turkey Sloppy Joe Sliders | Bev Cooks
- Easy Cheesy Meatball Sliders | YellowBlissRoad.com
Chicken Wing Recipes
Football is not complete without a good chicken wing recipe! A few of my favorites are the Sweet and Spicy Asian Sticky Wings, Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wings, and my absolute favorite Instant Pot chicken wings from frozen!
Do you love dips as much as I do? If you know me in real life you’ll know that I always have a handful of dips on hand to enjoy. Check out the wide variety of dip recipes I have for you to try.
Nacho and Fry Recipes
We love both nachos and fries in my home. I have a wide-variety of loaded nacho and fry recipes sure to make your mouth water and your belly full!
If you love a good flatbread I have quite a few unique flavor combos that will have you making a flatbread in minutes!
Nothing screams football more then a little hand held sandwich. These slider recipes are sure to please just about anyone you are entertaining!
With over 50+ Super Bowl Recipe Ideas I hope you figured out what your going to make for the big game!